Rules and Restrictions
Participants and Fans are expected, at all times, to conduct themselves in a professional and non-disruptive manner. Any individuals who, in the sole and absolute judgment of the track personnel,
- verbally or physically threatens another participant or other person,
- uses vulgar or derogatory language,
- engages in unsportsmanlike conduct or conduct detrimental to the sport of racing, or
- otherwise creates a condition or circumstance that is unsafe, unfair, or out of order shall have violated the rules and regulations of NHRA and Pacific Raceways and may be disqualified from the event or banned from the facility.
Rain Outs / Rescheduled Events:
If a Pacific Raceways sanctioned event is deemed “Rained Out,” the face value of the ticket and/or tech card may be used within one year at any other Pacific Raceways event; your ticket stub must be present to redeem the value (rules and restrictions may apply). If the event is rescheduled, all tickets will be honored on the rescheduled date. No refunds or vouchers for future events will be given.
O’Reilly Auto Parts NHRA NW Nationals Ticket Exchange Policy:
In the event of a rain out, customers must retain ticket stub to enter on a rescheduled date. If a customer cannot attend the rescheduled event, the ticket holder must retain the ticket(s) for use toward ticket purchase for next year's event. Customer is responsible for any difference due to price increases, account fees, etc.
- Qualifying (typically run on Friday and Saturday) There will be no compensation regardless of weather conditions.
- If Pro Nitro qualifying is rained out, customer will be entitled to 100 percent credit*.
- Following the completion of one round of Pro Nitro qualifying, no compensation.
- Eliminations (typically run on Sunday) in the event of a total rain out- customer is entitled to 100 percent credit.
- Following the completion of one round of Pro Nitro eliminations, customer will be entitled to 50 percent credit.
- Following the completion of two rounds of Pro nitro eliminations, no compensation.
Refer to specific event schedules for time trials, qualifying, and eliminations days.
All sales are final. No refunds. NHRA is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Credentials will not be honored.
Pets are allowed inside the facility if on a leash for all events except the NHRA NW Nationals and any non-sanctioned Pacific Raceways events. Pets are not allowed in the Grandstand or Spectator areas unless they are a licensed working animal.
Outside food and beverages are allowed inside the Pacific Raceways facility. Coolers must be no larger than 12x12x12 in any dimension. Alcohol and glass containers of any kind are not permitted inside the facility. Coolers and backpacks are subject to search at any time.
Cart Rentals are not available at the track. Spectators are not allowed to use wheeled vehicles (i.e. golf carts, mopeds, four wheelers, skateboards, bicycles, etc.) inside the facility. Motorized wheelchairs are acceptable for spectators with handicap tags. Racers or participants are allowed motorized vehicles within the pit area only during Pacific Raceways sanctioned events and must be registered with the NHRA during the National event.
There are NO HOOK-UPS. Each vehicle must be self contained to stay inside the facility. Showers are located inside Restroom #1 and accepts quarters; garbage receptacles are provided. Tents are not allowed on the property in any area at anytime.
Alcohol (cans or bottles), Glass bottle/containers, Fireworks, Inline skates/skateboards, Lawn chairs or stadium-type seats with legs (all chairs must sit flat against your seat, Umbrellas in the seating areas, Weapons, including, but not limited to, guns, knives, stun guns and pepper spray. Pacific Raceways invokes the right for any employee to confiscate any items deemed unsafe or hazardous at anytime.